Friday, May 8, 2009

Thursday and Friday!

Thursday!

Breakfast:
Turkey Egg Scramble-3
100 cal coke-2
=5

Snack:
B-day cake-5
Walmart was giving away small slices for their 1 yr anniversary at their new location.
It was yummy.
=5

Snack:
Horchata-3
=3

Lunch:
2 Tostadas with fresh avocado, lettuce and tomatoe-4
Water-0
=4

Dinner:
Was REAL bad here. I went on thedailyplate.com to get as close as I could to this meal
Mexicali's Restaurant
2 Ckn sour cream enchiladas-7
Rice-4
Beans-4
Water-0
=15
Total 32 points

Friday:

Breakfast:
Banana-2
Water-0
=2

Lunch:
2 hotdogs-5
100 cal pringles-2
Diet A&W-0
=7

Was a School field day volunteer ALL DAY LONG!
Here's what I snacked on outside in the sweltering heat and wind.
1c fresh pineapple-2
1 fresh mango-3
Diet Big Red-0
100 cal pringles-2
Water, water and More water-0
=7

Gals, Gals, Gals!!!
I read this full page article in the paper the other day that made me go hhhmmmmmmm????
Barely got around to checking out the website the article was based on and girlies you have to CHECK IT OUT!!!
I can't stop clicking on pages to soak in more and grab more tips.
Go to www.hungry-girl.com
Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment