Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday

Breakfast:
Juice-Plus shake...on the run again-3
=3

Lunch:
1C Suddenly Salad-6
1 Pc Texas Toast-4
Orange Popsicle-1
Diet Soda-0
=11
(not to terribly bad for being on a playdate)

Snack:
100 cal cupcake-1

snack #2:
1/2 bag of 100 cal popcorn (boys ate other half)-1
=2

Dinner:
homemade ckn veggie stir fry over brown rice-5
Diet soda-0
=5

Snack:
100 cal cupcake-1

Pre dinner work out:
Ran 2.0 miles, couldn't do more than that the humidity was painful!
Drank 16 oz of water afterwards...Have to add more water in my day.

Total 22 points

1 comment:

  1. Did you make the brown rice yourself? I've been buying it premade because Jesse and I can't figure out how to make it ourselves. It always comes out hard and crunchy! The premade one's are super pricey so it would be nice to make it ourselves.

    2 miles is awesome...I am still doing my 20 minute runs. Not sure how far that is but definitely NOT 2 miles.

    ReplyDelete