Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wednesday

Breakfast:
Turkey Scramble-3
Water-0
=3

Snack:
100 cal cookie packet-2
Diet DP-0
=2

Snack:
At Z's school choc. cookie-3
=3

It went all down hill from here.
After school I was on the run nonstop til midnight!
We ran errands ended up dropping some school things at my friend Letty's house were our husbands met for the first time which led to beers, I shamefully had three.
It was late we went to Bass Pro shop and then to CiCi's....enough said.
THEN to make matters worse Sonic gave free Rootbeer floats and yes I had one.
SO I did pretty bad.....and I was doing so well :(

I guess we all have our bad days.

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWW we went to sonic too!!!!!! free root beer floats! I ended up wearing pipers.
    it was teh girls 1st. presley hated it, piper loved it!

    did you gusy get thet tent from bass pro shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no still looking,can you say procrastinate? It was the boys first rootbeer float too, I don't know they left most of it but didn't say they didn't like it...so who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a soft serve cone from Sonic today...then Dug gave me 2 of his Mozzarella sticks and then I had some of his Sonic blast.
    We are having the neighbors over for dinner on friday and I plan on drinking tons of wine and stuffing my face with rum cake. Yum!

    ReplyDelete