Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday

No breakfast...ugh I need to break this "No breakfast" habit.

Lunch:
2 avocado tostadas topped with lettuce and tomato-6
Cherry coke zero-0
=6

Snack:
100 cal cupcake-1
=1

Dinner:
2 hotdogs-5
Grilled corn on the cob (with the husk) with 1 tbsp promise butter-4
Diet soda-0
Dessert.. big slice of strawberry cake guessed on the points-8
=17

nibbled on nutella through out the day...that stuff is evil, I'm glad it gave me heartburn now I know not to eat straight from the jar.
Had about 2 TBSP total I used a baby spoon every time I had some so I wouldn't super over do it.-5
=5

late night snack...like I really needed it
100 cal cupcake-1
=1

Grand smacking total 30 points.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tasted those baked tosadas? They've only got like 1 or 2 grams of fat and are actually pretty good. They sell them at walmart...don't remember the brand name though.

    ReplyDelete