Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tuesday

Breakfast:
I ate breakfast when while the boys ate lunch so that's why its such an odd breakfast
Lite Mac/Cheese-6
Sparkling Water-0
=6

Lunch:
1/2 order Chicken parm-10
1/2 roll-2
Vitamin Water 10 (1/2)-0
=12

Down 18 points its my anniversary so everything went down hill.
Had fried rice with sweet and sour chicken :(
AND a slice of strawberry cake that I made for Nick but it was a small slice.
I have no idea what the points are for this but I can assure you its not good.
But I made sure I ran 4.0 miles before eating.
I am jumping back on that running horse.
Tonya thanks for the schedule, it made me pee my pants when I saw it but I will try to do it...."TRY" being the word here.

3 comments:

  1. awwww, I forgot about your anniversary! Did you guys have a nice one?

    like I said, that's a hard running schedule. don't stress about it, john is trying to find an easier one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!! I need easier.
    We did have a nice anniversary, calm and sweet, just how I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I missed your anniversary! I made a mental note of it but got busy with the trip and forgot. Hope you had a great day with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete