Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello dreaded Monday.

Well its Monday and I hit the ground running...again.
Haven't had breakfast because I'm just not hungry. But I am going to make myself eat something or not I will binge later.
Weekend was my cheat but honestly I didn't do too terribly bad.
Off to shove something in my mouth, then chores, chores and more chores.

Breakfast

Again yummy yogurt/fruit smoothie-3
Water-0
=3

lunch:
Turkey Wrap -5
Water-0
=5

no snacks

Dinner:
5 fish sticks-6
oven fries -2
Diet Soda -0
=8



Didn't calculate anything will do soon.

16 points wow I thought I ate more.
Supposed to run but couldn't, Nick came home SUPER late! My poor hard working Nick.

2 comments:

  1. I had yogurt smoothies on Sat. and Sun. and I didn't crave a single sweet after that! I think I'm going to have yogurt smoothies during the weekends because that's when I stuff myself full of junk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Aren't those smoothies Yummy!?
    I tried another frozen yogurt this weekend but I just love it with Light Blue Bunny frozen yogurt..vanilla flavored.
    So Delicious!

    ReplyDelete