Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday

Breakfast:
Shredded red potatoe with Egg-4
Water-0
=4

Water through out day up to almost 8 cups already.

snack:
Fiber One Bar-2
=2

lunch:
Red beans and Rice My version
Instant brown minute rice w/red beans-5
Diet soda-0
water-0
=5

snack:
Ritz Crackerfuls-3
Diet soda w/caffeine I really needed the caffeine-0
=3

Snack:
1/4 blueberry muffin-2
Water-0
=2

Dinner:
Bean Burrito in whole wheat tortilla (fat free home made beans)
1/4 c light mozzarella-7
Diet Soda-0
=7

Sliver of cake too tempting to have around the house-2
=2

Total: 25 points
Didn't get to cycle Nick isn't home yet...time 8:07 pm. :(

Late night snack:

Fresh fruit cup-1
1 tbsp La lechera-2
Water-0
=3

I was so tempted to call Nick and ask him to bring me home a milk shake or something sweet.
Thank goodness I went grocery shopping today and stocked up with raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and more yummy fruit goodness!
Plus I've drank WAY over 8 glasses of water!

Total 28 points.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow your doing great with the water! I've only had 2 cups so far.
    Mmmm the red bean and rice sound delicous. I always eat those instant brown rice packets. They're good with something mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza your doing great!

    john ran a little bit yesterday, 2 miles i think...mainly to calibrate his ipod at the school's track.

    was day 2 of the kids being at school any easier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO!Homeschooling is sounding so wonderful to me right now!

    ReplyDelete