Monday, August 24, 2009

I CAN DO IT!

I am going to do another 5K next month (yay for Oktoberfest!) and a half marathon this December so I have to stay on track!
I have gained weight back and not too thrilled about it.
One can run so much but when your guzzling soda, its does me no good to run right?

Also I am going to try and cut back on diet sodas too. Not making any promises but I am going to REALLY try.
I am switching to sweet tea. I know, I know still has a LOT of sugar. But I have a plan.
Wean myself off by making my tea less and less sweet until I can use almost no sugar. I still want some sugar but not alot.
Have already started by asking for my tea 1/4 non sweet the rest sweet. Next 1/2 nonsweet, 1/2 sweet. Finally 1/4 sweet and rest non sweet. I think its a start right?

So I had a moment of weakness today but I will say it was more like depression of not having my boys around (donut).

Breakfast:
Started early with oatmeal-3
Water-0
=3

At the boys school they had a mini breakfast for the Kinder parents.
I had 2 things.

Donut-6 (what a waste of points!)
OJ -2
=8

Lunch:
Noodles-4
Fresh tomato salad-0
Diet Soda-0
Water-0
=4

Am going to try and drink alot more water too. I've introduce just a bit more water into my diet and seeing a difference in my complexion.

T if John has a meal plan he goes by please let me know :)
If it includes beef I will just substitute with turkey.

Snack:
Whole wheat Ritz Cheese cracker-3
Taste of boys mac-n-cheese-2
Water-0
=5

1/4 serving Horizon Choc milk(after run)-1
Water-0
=1

Grilled Ckn Toaster (homemade w/lettuce, tomatoe, pickle and 2 slices avocado)-9
1/2 c Vegetarian Baked beans-2
Diet Soda-0
Water-0
=11

Could only run 2 miles yesterday and almost passed out! The humidity was horrible I felt like I was running with a paper bag on my head.
I think I startled Nick when I came home because I was panting like a dog.

Total points 32

3 comments:

  1. Yeah you're doing good on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooohoo glad to see you're back! You are doing awesome with the water. I'm seriously going to try really hard to drink at least a glass every time I eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want some sweet tea... and food. ;)
    You're doing good, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete