Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday

It's midnight and I'm barely posting..sorry guys.
I guess better late than never right?

Breakfast:
Slice turkey ham-3
Scrambled Egg-2
Water-0
=5

Lunch:
Bean Burrito-6
Water-0
2 cinnamon twists (guessed on this)-2
=8

Dinner:
2X Turkey Tacos-7
Pinto beans-2
Sweet Tea (I think I over gave myself points since it's homemade and not very sweet but oh well)-4
13

Didn't get to cycle..again! I had to help Zenny with some memorization this evening and my little boogers come first.

Total points 26 and drank about 5 cups of water...yay!

1 comment:

  1. Midnight???? How do you get up in time to get the kids ready for school? There is no way I'd be able to do. I'm weak!
    I am filling a glass of water today and going to see if your trick works for me!

    ReplyDelete