Friday, August 28, 2009

Fasting

Today I am fasting, after reading on how or IF I can considering that I run.
So I decided on a liquid fast to which I can include smoothies....anything liquid.

I decided to fast on my rest days which are fridays.

Breakfast:
Fruit smoothie-3
Water-0
=3

This was incredible!
2 frozen chunks of mango
2 frozen chunks of pineapple
1/2 c light frozen yogurt
3/4c reduced fat milk (out of fat free)
YummY!

If you don't count points the total's were as is:
185 calories 5.5 g fat and 5 g fiber
If your watching your sugar I'm not 100% on that I came up with a total but it didn't seem right for 4 chunks of frozen fruit and Light frozen yogurt thats only 8 grams per 1/2 cup.
If you want to know the sugars let me know and I'll gladly recheck.


Lunch:

Another fruit smoothie same kind-3
Water-0

Might take a brisk walk today...depends how the weather is and if Nick comes home at a decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment