Thursday, August 13, 2009

Posting just to Post???

Well Girls I have started baby steps not great steps but baby ones.
I bough some Kashi and am aiming for more fiber in my diet.
I am still in a major funk but I think because I can't seem to rest my mind.
A bit stressed here and there lead me down a wrong path...food wise.

I ran yesterday 4 miles only. I was aiming for 6 but my mp3 ran out of juice right before running by the house so I just quit at 4.
I really do love running, it helps me get away. I feel like I'm running away from it all literly.

I ate okay this morning with a turkey egg scramble but then had a veg burger at chili's and I know thats loaded with fat and calories.

I really want to get out of my funky state, I want to feel destressed, I want to sleep a full night, I want to get back on track.
Can't make promises of when right now but soon, very soon.

Love ya gals!

liza

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, now I want a Chili's burger. Side note - stick to the black bean patty, the portobello isn't a winner there. ;)

    ReplyDelete