Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday

Well gals today mother nature reared her ugly head and after a day of no eats, lets say I am Eating...alot!
I'm writing what I'm snorting down my throat hole but not keeping points or calories today.
Sadly Mother nature also kicked me with aches and I'm not running. Will take a walk this evening with the hubby and then sit and watch him watch the game.

breakfast:
Mashed Pinto beans (these are heathly because they are homemade..no fat)
Homemade hashbrowns
1 egg over easy
Water

snack:
Diet Soda
chocolate chip cookie

Lunch:
Corny dog
mac/cheese
Water
diet soda

3 comments:

  1. What? You haven't eaten very much!! I am craving another one of those smoothies but I'm going to save it for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why I can't fast cause I do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably would be okay but when Mother Nature hits me, I tend to get hungrier, than add that I fasted and ugh..FEED ME!

    ReplyDelete