Monday, August 3, 2009

Losing it!

I'm losing my mind slowly but surely.
The past week has been hell and I am now convinced I am one of those people who eat to comfort myself. I used to think "Oh chunko thats an excuse you use to eat." But now here I am hugging a bag of Doritos, and hitting on a cupcake with buttercream frosting.
I have eaten like a junkie all last week and have continued with my nasty habit this week.
Though I didn't run last week due to weather and a fridge shopping in the evenings. I haven't really stopped my running work out.
So here's my damage for today.
Sadly I haven't been counting my points.

No breakfast

Lunch:
Bean and cheese Nachos homemade
diet soda

Dinner:
2 chicken strips from Dairy Queen
piece of Texas toast
Shared French fries with Nick
and ALOT of soda...and I mean ALOT!
When I ran I this evening I thought I was going to have to blog about barfing in a neighbors yard.

Ran 4 miles.
Tomorrow I will run 6 rain or shine and no matter how long it takes I WILL be ready to run 8 miles on Saturday!

Yet with all my pigging out I managed to lose 3 lbs...stress!

2 comments:

  1. yay! Congratulations for losing 3 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The human body is so crazy, great job losing 3#s while eating all the stuff you love. ;)

    ReplyDelete