Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm awful!

I'm pretty awful guys I'm eating so horribly.

Breakfast:
Quaker bar

snack:
Granola health bar Tonya gave me
Bag of candy yes a bag of mixed candy at the movies and popcorn.

Lunch:
#10 meal at McDonalds w/coke

Snack:
Cupcake and Doritos
But I did have a diet coke with this :) I act as if the diet coke will melt the grossness of what I ate out of me...don't I wish.

So awful I can strangle myself!

But I like I mentioned before I'm still working out...how do I have energy for it?

Cycled 4 miles and now walk like John Wayne.
Riding a bike is in no way easy!!
And mental note to self:
Do not ride bike while wearing your shorty running shorts.
All of Rowlett saw my business...and no one wants to see that!

Sorry Haven't calculated points will start to do so as soon as I get over my funk.

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts! You are so cute and hilarious!
    We all have bad days. I had 3 (or maybe it was more than 3 days) in a row last week...all because of those huge cookies. The only thing we can do is start fresh the next day...
    I do have congratulate you for cycling 4 miles! Cycling is HARD. It's the one thing (besides working out my arms) that I HATE doing. I'm always left behind (Jesse and Dug are way faster) and I start daydreaming and end up crashing into things (like parked cars, and once drove into some boulders). Good Job Liza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so sweet! Thats what I found myself doing yesterday..day dreaming. Cycling is so different from running and I found myself in a constant daze. I had to quit that quick since I ride on a sidewalk by a major road. I'll be one day dream away from SPLAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I don't think cycling is hard, I think running is hard. I can ride 20+ miles without thinking twice but I can't even JOG (let alone run) 1/2 mile. Different strokes for different folks, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My goodness Helen! Your my bike hero!!!
    20+miles?? I just found my new goal ;P

    ReplyDelete