Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday

breakfast:
Alternative Bagel w/ 1/2 oz of neufatel cheese-2
(these are good, low fat, low cal, high in fiber)
Fresh fruit on side(very small serving)-2
Water-0
=4

Lunch:
Grilled Turkey Wrap w/turkey ham,avocado, grilled onion,lettuce and tomatoe-7
water-0
=7

Already have downed 4 cups of water :)

Have on going annoying headache, drank a diet soda to see if it's caffeine withdrawl..we'll see.

Snack:
Fiber One bar-2
=2

Dinner:
sour cream chicken enchiladas-10
rice-4
beans-2
water-0
=16

Ran only 2 miles, the street lights didn't come on and there was no way I was running along a dark busy street!
Plus my heavy meal made me full therefore made me want to barf while running.
Next time I will wait 2 or more hours before running.

29 points

6 comments:

  1. what is neufatel cheese?
    you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. low fat cream cheese, Thanks its tough I want naughty goodies sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get yourself to drink so much water? I am struggling with just drinking a glass with my meals. I blame it on the diet soda. Jesse and I went shopping the other day and we split up which we never do. I don't know why we did it this time. We didn't notice but we bought double of everything! 2 bags of curly cheetos, four 3 liters of diet soda (he had grabbed 2 and I did too), 2 packets of sandwich meat...etc. When I put my stuff in the cart he had, I didn't look to see what he had and he didn't pay any attention to what I had. haha So now we've got all this soda and it's so bad to have it in the house because that's all dug and I want to drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I get up to make the boys breakfast I fill this cup/mug thing with ice and water, it holds 4 cups of water exactly. I drink here and there and before I know it its time to refill. I got the idea last week while on a playdate with a friend. She filled a mug/cup with ice water and we just chatted while letting the kids swim and before I knew it the cup was empty. I have a cup/mug at home so I figured I'd do it at home and I really don't realize I drank so much water until I'm on my 2nd cup/mug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to try that today. Thanks for the idea Liza! I have been so freaked out lately. My mom had over 20 kidney stones the size of rocks (larger than a quarter). they were so big they had to cut her to get them out...and they messed up her gallbladder so that had to go too. I've been doing research on them and I read that not drinking enough water causes them.that the chemicals in our bodies stick together when there's not enough water. Horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, I've heard lack of water causes kidney stones too. My mom had them removed along with her gall bladder about 2 years ago..or maybe longer I can't remember. Sorry to hear about your mom I hope she feels better.

    ReplyDelete