Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday

No breakfast....which mean poor choices later.

Water through out day, but not enough.
Big mistake shopping on a empty stomach at a Mexican Grocery store where they sell food.
Oh everything smelled so yummy.

Lunch:

Cup o Corn with the works (need to look all this up)- 6
Med. Horchata-3
=9

2 Turkey corn dogs-9
shells & cheese-8
Diet Soda-0
=17

26 points on the dot!
Sad that these points weren't healthy ones and I over did it with dinner.... I was starving.

No Xtraining today, I did yard work...that was enough.

2 comments:

  1. What all goes in that mexican corn stuff? Oh that sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingredients will sound so weird but its so good! Though Nick hates being in the car with me when I eat it but who cares...yummy corn!
    It has mayo, mexican crema,parmesan, lime juice and chile. Oh cup of corn.

    ReplyDelete