Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Being a Good Girl.

I've been a good girl but unable to blog due to computer problems.
We really hope to get everything running smoothly soon.

I have been watching what I eat and doing alot of what I call "Fresh" cooking.
Using a lot of goods left in my garden before winter kicks in, I think I will make some Pesto tomorrow.
Experimenting with Asian cooking next I want to try Mediterranean.

I caught a show called "Cook yourself Thin" recipes look pretty good.
Plus I'm trying to play with some myself.
Trying to get the whole family on the eating better train.

Don't know when I'll be able to blog again :(
I think I will slowly lose my mind!

2 comments:

  1. I love that show! Let me know how your pesto turns out. Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that show on cable? We dont' have cable. Only local channels.
    Sorry to hear you're having computer problems. My computer has been freaking out on me too. Jesse has to "clean" it out and reinstall everything but I won't let him. I'm afraid I'll forget to transfer something important.

    ReplyDelete