Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday

It's monday and I feel lazy.
But back to healthier eating and see if I don't fall off the wagon!

Breakfast:
Kashi cereal with 1% milk-
Water

It's 2:38 and I still haven't had lunch!
Do you know how hard it is to grocery shop on a empty stomach?
How badly you want to buy naughty foods?
Instead I stuck to my list.
Pineapple and chicken for Nick's Pineapple Chicken pizza.
Fresh Mozzarella for my, eggplant, basil, tomato, pesto pizza and whole wheat flour for the crust the boys and I are going to make.
With my starving I bought a fiber bar and had that with a diet DP, should of drank water but I wanted to feel like I was being naughty ;P

Snack:
Fiber one bar
Diet DP

Dinner:
Homemade veggie pizza 2 whopping pieces!
Cherry coke zero

Ran 2 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment