Thursday, September 10, 2009

Not all is lost.

I haven't been posting but I haven't been eating bad either.
I've been up at the kids school all week for Fall Assesments so I have had zero time to post.

For today is a snippet of what I've been up to.
Ran twice this week....4 miles each.

Breakfast (for most of the week.)
1/2 alternative bagel with Neufchatel cheese.

Lunch:
1 turkey corn dog
side of Black beans...have been doing alot of beans lately.Trying to add as much fiber as possible to my diet.

Dinner:
Homemade chicken fried rice except it wasn't fried.
Threw this together myself and came out yummy!
Even my Picky Nicky ate it and loved it!

No work out today though had "Meet the Teacher Night."

Tomorrow will keep up with this poor neglected blog.

~Liza

1 comment:

  1. I love beans. I can live off them but Jesse gets so tired of eating the same thing over and over again so I haven't been eating them as much as I usually do.
    You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete