Friday, September 4, 2009

No totals today!

Today is my fasting day but Nick told me God would understand since it's my special day.
I fasted most of the morning, I gave thanks.
Also today means no dieting...buah haa haa haa.

No breakfast:

Lunch:
2 veggie tostadas with avocado,lettuce and tomatoes and a naughty heaping of cheese.
I try not to eat too much cheese but I LOVE me some cheese!
1 regular coke, wasn't too thrilling I think I'll stick to water and diet.
1/4 of my personal sized Tres Leches cake..soooo yummy but was stuffed from lunch couldn't finish it!

Snack:
Stole a cheeto baggie from the boys,they won't miss it :)

Snack:
sm bowl of sugary cereal that I hide from myself up in the pantry. If I had a rockin metabolism I could seriously live off of sugary kids cereal.
Water, water, Water! I've been so thirsty today! Maybe it was all that sugar.

1 comment:

  1. Liza you're so funny! I love that you hid that cereal from yourself but was able to find it when you wanted some.

    ReplyDelete