Monday, August 9, 2010

A Post.

I haven't posted in quite a while. I haven't eaten too well though I have still managed to lose weight maybe it's stress.
I still walk the Nie, which is great.
But I came a across a book and decided to give myself a health challenge.
I will be a vegetarian/vegan for 2 weeks post my meals and see if I notice subtle differences...especially my complexion.
What comes after if I do notice a difference?
If I do feel more energized?
I will omit a majority of animal products from my diet...again.
Those who don't know I was a vegetarian for 6 years prior to getting pregnant with Z.
I enjoyed it, I never felt too exhausted and my complexion.....Fabulous!
So I am off on my journey...my test...my challenge, starting........NOW.
Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck girl! That's funny you've started a challenge today. John started the south beach last week and I started it this morning. well, mine is south beach loosely this week and full blown south beach next week. i'm cutting back my carbs this week and started jogging again and next week, i'll start the strictness of the south beach. UGGG! I love carbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how that goes, I've heard good things about it. My aunt is on the Glycemic Index diet and she's lost like 12 lbs already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to search back to see what the vegan stuff was all about. Funny, I went vegan for a long time to help my complexion & it didn't do a thing for me. So, back to my cheese & yogurt loving normal life I went. ;) I think chiropractic actually helped my complexion. Who knew, huh?
    While you're detoxing thanks to the diet, maybe you should do a cleanse too, perhaps it'd help?

    ReplyDelete