Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Challenge Day 3

Okay so a few key things about being a vegan for 3 days in a row.
First off my system is going crazy!
I've had a few dizzy spells or more light headiness actually, gassy, peeing a lot and regular bowl movements.
What does all this mean???
Am I getting sick?
Well I looked up to see if this was normal or if I was going through some type of with drawl.
Nope I read this is perfectly normal and they call it detoxing.
Detoxing????
Okay well then we'll see how much "Lovelier" I feel in the next week and a half!

Breakfast"
1c Chocolate Silk
Cup of Whole Soy Strawberry yogurt.
This was ummmm interesting to say the least. I think I could get used to it but for now I swallowed it fast! I could of tossed it but for 1.70 a cup!! That sucker was not going to waste!

Lunch:
Tomato/Basil Noodles...one of those noodles in a cup deals.
Diet DP
Water

Snack:
2 peanut butter filled pretzels

Dinner:
1/2 a veggie burger w/ all the fresh veggie fixin's
Sweet Tea

(will eat the other half when I get home from school!)

No comments:

Post a Comment