Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 53

Breakfast:
Strawberry Special K cereal

Lunch:
For lunch I decided to have a baby experiment with my salad.
I have some Herb Mix fresh ready made salad.
I took a good heaping of it, rinsed (even if it says "Ready to eat" I still rinse it.)
I tossed in 1/3 cup of canned mandarines, 2 TBSP cranberries, 1/2 oz of gouda and a bit of light Italian dressing and I crumbled 5 Ritz crackers for crunch.
This salad was way yummy!
Cherry coke zero

Snack:
Zebra cake

Dinner:
2xTostadas w/ lean ground turkey, gouda, fat free beans, lettuce
cherry coke zero

Dessert:
zebra cake

Healthy Breakfast Banana cake???
Yeah that's what I'm baking as of now...it has no sugar. Instead it has 4 VERY ripe bananas, light agave nectar and natural applesauce. I wonder if it will taste good?
My first try at making up my own recipe...from scratch.
All I know is that it smells super yummy as it bakes!
Hope my monkey's like it.

2 comments:

  1. your breakfast reminds me of what Presley said to me teh other day. I was trying on some clothes last week and said, "I suppose they fit fine, they'll have to do." Presley said, "If you eat your cereal in the mornings, you'll loose weight!" GIRL, my jaw hit the ground! I asked where she heard about loosing weight and stuff, she said she saw it on TV....the Special K cereal commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny!That Special K strawberry is pretty good! And have you tried the fiber one Oats and chocolate? I swear they'be helped Nick...a lot! But I buy the GV brand.

    ReplyDelete