Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 42

Alright I haven't been posting but I haven't been horribly bad or horribly good either.

I've had a bit more sugar than usual and honestly paid the price every night with heart burn!
On a good note I am down 10 lbs, haven't weighed myself this morning but wouldn't be surprised if the lbs inched up a few these past few days.

Breakfast:
Sm 100 calorie biscuit
Scrambled egg
1/2 tsp Strawberry preserves
diet soda i so needed the caffeine!

Lunch:
Leftover homemade Mac/cheese
Diet cherry 7 up

I really want to be a part time Vegetarian.
Is that even a thing?
I'm thinking 1 week veg, 1 week Poultry.
That sounds pretty doable right?

Dinner:
Burritos with Lean turkey, fat free beans, gouda and lettuce.

Snack:
Sampled a bit too much of the frosting I made for the kids cupcakes.

Dessert:
1 serving ice cream

3 comments:

  1. Liza I think you already are a part time vegetarian. I think your almost a full time begetarian. LOL I am gonna make some cupcakes tonight and I am sure I to will eat to much frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need frosting? I have alot of Homemade buttercream left over if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I bought some cream cheese icing.

    ReplyDelete