Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 32,33 and 34

Day 32

Nutrigrain bar
Left over wheat spaghetti tossed with tomatoes and chicken (no sauce)
Grilled Chicken w/ 3 slices of corn bread (it was super yummy!)

Day 33
No breakfast we were going to a Brunch Party

Brunch:(not healthy)
Chimichanga, ate 1/4 serving of my rice and beans
Water
Slice of Cuatro leches cake (This was a fancy and oh so yummy cake!!)

Dinner:
Turkey meat Sloppy joes, cheetos and a coke

Dessert:
4 chocolate mint cookies

Late night snack:
Tums! My heartburn was killing me

Day 33

Breakfast
3 small powdered donuts

Lunch:
Hot Turkey and cheese sandwhich
Cheetos
Water
Small Coke

Snack:
2 chocolate mint cookies

Dinner:

Mushroom swiss veggie burger
Onion strings
Semi sweet tea

Dessert:
Molten chocolate cake (we always buy one Molten with six spoons, we all share)
So I actually had about two bites....you have to be quick to get some of this goodness, I was slow on purpose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment