Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 49.....The Wall!

I think I hit a wall...I've lost no more weight, I'm just here..dangling.
I should really step up to my running.
Yes, that's what I will have to do.
Nick is joining our community centre which is great and inexpensive.
I am so happy some one else will be trying to be healthy with me at home!
Do you think I can talk him into getting muscles like the wolves in New Moon???hee hee
Anyway I strayed....

Breakfast:
Turkey sausage egg scramble
Diet soda
Water

Lunch:
Left over chicken salad
Wheat Crackers
Diet Soda

snack:
2 TBSp of frosting....I can't wait until this frosting is gone.
Making the boys some cupcakes to get rid of it!

Dinner:
Homemade Chicken Alfredo over Whole grain bow tie pasta
Berry Lemonade Jones Soda

Dessert:
Cupcake

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm frosting. I hate when we have goodies like that in the house. I was so glad when we finished the last girl scout cookies!
    I don't understand why you've stopped losing weight. You are doing so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still procrastinating on that thyroid, my friend is conviced somethings up with it. I'm cold all the time, I lose and regrow my hair back all the time and I can run A LOT yet only maintain my weight. I really should have it checked out.

    ReplyDelete