Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 30

Breakfast:
Nature Valley Granola bar- 95 calories
Water-0

Lunch:
From school cafeteria
Chicken pot pie (only ate 1/4 of the crust)
1/4 c green beans
1/4 c cabbage
Water

Snack:
Today was the 100th day of school which they celebrate. I helped E's class put their Trail mix together, which consisted of kids cereal, m&m's, popcorn, pretzels and so much more yumminess.
I sampled a piece from each group...I had to the kids cereal was calling my name!!!
My guesstimate-120 calories

Went to my friends and had some more snackiness...sigh.
A few salsa doritos -75 calories
Semi-Sweet Tea (she added very little sugar..and I like it!?) guesstimate- 100 calories

Got my first "Have you lost weight" comment today..woooohooooo!

1 comment:

  1. Okay you gotta post pictures! I wanna see! I still don't know how to get pictures onto here but I want to start photographing my progress too. My upper body is so horrible Liza...really wobbly but the rowing machine is supposed to firm me up so it would be nice to show the progress. I've got an imac and I don't know how to use it...all I know how to do is log onto the internet and log off.

    ReplyDelete