Friday, June 11, 2010

Seriously Need new shoes!

Alright enough whining about new running shoes. I will be staying near some outlets this weekend and have to make it a mission to find new shoes. My calve & shin pain has now become heel and inner thigh pain.
TO FINDING NEW SHOES!

Ran 2.5 miles alone, walked 1.5 with Nie Nie.
Now off to breakfast..what shall I make??

Breakfast:
I made this as filling as I could!
1/2 cup shredded hashbrowns
a bit of diced fresh onion, 3 kinds of bellpepper & diced tomatoe
1/4 c egg beaters
1 mini cheddar Baybel
This was rather yummy and filling!
Diet soda...I really should find a better thing to drink in the a.m.

Lunch:

Mac n cheese w/ fresh tomato salad

3 comments:

  1. hey, do you still fast a couple of days a week? john are thinking of subbing out breakfast and lunches with some kinda of shake. i am not sure how that will work out though since i like to chew food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No but I'm thinking of doing that again. I really notice a difference when I do. Plus I have a LOT of Juice plus powder that I need to use up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is juice plus? is it like a protien drink?

    ReplyDelete