Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boooooooooo!

With every good intention you'll have one of those days. Today was one of mine.
I had no work out today for it was my schedules rest day. For which I seriously needed due to my 4 mile push, 2 of those miles were fighting with Nie Nie...very spoiled.
Well today I had a great breakfast....Special K strawberry cereal.
Lunch: Ummmmm...Chicken taco salad and way too much sweet tea...bummer!
Snack: A 1/4 of a chocolate bar with full sized hazelnuts straight from France courtesy of my lovely neighbor Amina. Oh no one can make chocolate like the French...wonderfully sinful.
Dinner: Taco Bueno.
Oh my body is going to feel it at my 4 mile run tomorrow. I'm going to add a 45 minute walk to that run.....after all that junk I need it!

* On a good note I sweat up a storm walking around two different parks in 96 degree heat with Tonya and the kids...that counts for something right??***

No comments:

Post a Comment