Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oh my legs!

Ran 4 miles this morning, too worried the rain might not allow me this afternoon.
Ran 2 alone and another 2 with Nina, I did more of a walk jog on the last 2 miles. My legs hurt...A LOT! I think I've reached my limit with these particular running shoes, they've reached their miles and I can feel it in my shins and calves.
I must go shop for some running shoes.
Wonder if the boys would whine bunches if I dragged them with me??
Yeah they probably would.

Breakfast: Special K Strawberry cereal

Lunch: Chili's veggie burger, with Avocado slices and half serving of fries.
Sweet Tea....HEY it was my anniversary Lunch!

Dinner:
Grilled Kabobs, made with 99% lean Turkey Breast, marinated in Teryaki and brushed with a bit of BBQ sauce. These were pretty yummy! The only veg we put on the stick was Onions.
Flavored Water

Dessert:
Slice of homemade Strawberry cake.
This cake is by no way calorie free, but I don't use frosting.
It's frosted with Cool Whip, topped with fresh strawberries and then Strawberry glaze.
Not a very sweet cake but one of my Nick's faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment