Thursday, June 10, 2010

I hurt

I seriously need to get out there and find some new running shoes!
Today I rested my legs, I couldn't walk Nina due to the weather. If the weather behaves I will take my stinker on a 45 minute walk.

Breakfast:
1 Buttermilk Pancake, with a bit of syrup
1 Slice of Turkey Bacon chopped and cooked with 1/4 c of egg beaters.
I drank a Caffeine filled Diet soda..I needed it!

Snack:
Sugar cookie...ugh so glad there are only two left...the boys can have them for dessert! Stupid yummy bakery sugar cookies!

Lunch:
Southwest Chicken salad (grilled Chicken) no dressing
A few of the boy's fries
Sweet tea (cotton pickin addiction)

Snack:
Soft serve low fat ice cream cone

Dinner:
Salad with grilled Chicken, this time I used some ranch.
This was a last minute dinner since I burned dinner last night! Yes, this would be the first time I've EVER burnt dinner.
Cherry Coke Zero

2.0 mile walk w/Nina

Dessert:
Strawberry cake....cotton pickin cake! Can't wait til it's gone.

6 comments:

  1. next time you come over, we can run up to grapevine mills mall. you might be able to find a pair for pretty cheap. look at the room rack store on line. at the outlet mall, alot of times they have BOGO and i usually get $10 off coupons sent to me too that you can have. then you can also look in the nike store for shoes too. and they have the foot lockers too. I need to go back to the nike store for another top soon. let me know if you want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh we should do that! Though I would have to do it w/out the boys, one thing they hate the most is Shoe shopping, which means they whine...I get no shopping done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay. we can do it on a weekend or a monday that nick isn't working. the girls don't mind going, but i like going without them. I can think a little clearer. just let me know when you want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would have to be a weekend, Nick's never off during the week :(. Shoes must be a girl thing, BOYS Drag their arms when it comes to shoe shopping. They'll do groceries but not shoes! Can't really blame them I hate shoe shopping myself. I only go often for running shoes aside that I make my shoes last forever! Then again there ARE guys who like shoe shopping.I hate shopping PERIOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. okey doke. we can go when ever you get away. or you can drag nick along. they have a lunar putt putt if he wanted to take the kids to that.

    ReplyDelete