Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Aye Dios Mio!! 10-5-10

So I've started my month off not so good. First off I have Plantar Faciitis. And you know what it sucks!
I have to wear orthotics (over the counter ones) and running shoes ALL THE TIME! I'm a flip flop kinda gal while at home or plain ol bare feet.
So this is killing me worst of all I can't run...nope I can't. So I've been walking, eating not so hot but doing some walking with Nie.
I was going for a 4 mile walk today and remembered I have class tonight. My schedules been off since the boys have been home these past two days.
Eating not so hot well there's no excuse. I have to buy healthy on the run meals you know?
And well I went to the State Fair yesterday and who eat's healthy there???!!!

Breakfast:
Drank a Yogurt.

Lunch:
Mac-cheese
Bunless turkey dog.
I just ate what the boys ate, I hate that I'm doing this but ugh, I was in the process of doing homework...3 HOURS of homework!

I so don't want to write this!
Had two of the cookies the boys made, they were halloween sugar cookies.
Stole some of Little E's fritos

Dinner:
1 taco w/ turkey meat
Instead of another taco I put some shredded lettuce on my plate w/ taco meat, instant taco salad.
Diet soda

After my exam I found I had a flat, Nick came to help me and when I got home we cracked open a beer...our versions are a coke for him a diet soda for me.
And I had two more cookies :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment