Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday

No breakfast not a good way to start the day.

Lunch:
1 1/2 c Mac and Cheese...see what happens when you have no breakfast.
Now I feel gorged.
It will just get worse, why?
Today my kitchen craft with the boys is making caramel apples.
They're small apples, smallest I could find.
And I only ran once or twice last week because I got sick.
Hopefully I can do some running this week but this cough and chest thing may not let me, so I will walk. Some excercise is better than none right?

3 comments:

  1. Correct! Some is better than none!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erase the negative thoughts. I'm taking a nutrition coaching course and they say that when you think negative thoughts, you'll subconsciously convince yourself to do those things and you end up doing them.
    I think you're doing great with the exercise. Why push yourself when you're feeling sick? Walking is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nutrition coaching course..tell me more. And you know your right. I'm VERY negative..VERY VERY negative. If I could change me out look on things I think I could accomplish more.

    ReplyDelete