Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday

Breakfast:
Nutrigrain bar
Water

Lunch:
Sampled some foods at a party this afternoon, it was one of those demonstrations so you could purchase type thing.
I didn't sample alot.
1/2 raspberry lemonade

100 calrie Roasted almond packet
Grape juice

The sampling wasn't really a lunch and I was a bit peckish so I had the almonds.

Dinner:
Nick picked us up some chinese food. It as quite yummy. I never get a plate I just buy a side of wontons, their my favorite.

Late night snack (because Lord knows I haven't been sleeping lately):
100 cal packet of cookies
Cool glass of water

1 comment:

  1. I just found out that almonds are a good weight loss snack! Supposedly, they go right through you...fat and all! And supposedly they even take some extra fat along with them. NOt sure it's true but I read that in a book! I usually stay away from all nuts because they are so energy dense.

    ReplyDelete