Friday, July 3, 2009

Yikes

Well Liza has been a very bad girl but still I managed to sweat my bad food choices away since I vacationed on the sun for two weeks.

I ate really well my first week and ran only once bummer.
Then the second week started out okay and went kaput real quick.
Partially being I didn't eat very much, but when I did it was on the run or it was so hot I just grabbed what I could and we'd scurry like scared field mice into the nice Air conditioned rooms.

Of course tomorrow being the Fourth we will be oh so naughty!
But I will resume my diet and running.
I ran at least once a week while on vacation so I'm proud of that but wish it had been more.

I did do alot of walking out in the country so I'm happy about that too.

To next week....I will resume and hopefully get back to my good ol' running.

No comments:

Post a Comment