Monday, July 13, 2009

Back with a vengeance???

Alright I am doing this...umm.. again.
I have to start my new running schedule today, considering I've been a running bum for 2 weeks I am going to hurt...alot!
Here's a snippit of what I will be doing or trying to at least.

Week 1 consist of:
Monday 3, Tues x-train, Wed 4, Thur x-train, Friday rest, Sat 6, Sun Rest
Week 2:
Mon 4, Tues x-train, Wed 5, Thur x-train, Friday rest, Sat 6, Sun Rest
Week 3:
Mon 4, Tues x-train, Wed 5, Thur x-train, Friday rest, Sat 8, Sun Rest

Of course the numbers indicate number of miles, Xtrain means I have to do a workout other than running, swimming, cycling, weights...something.

I'm scared.

I started my day well thus far though.

Breakfast:
Special K Almond vanilla cereal, 1/2 c red.fat milk, 1/2 banana
=5

Lunch:
1 C Caesar Suddenly Salad-6
Diet Soda-0
=6

Snack:
100 cal cookies-2
=2

Dinner:

Fish sticks 6 ct-6
Oven Fries-2
Diet Soda-0
=10

nightly snack:
100 cal cookies-2

Run:
2 miles...I died a little

Total 23 points

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! So glad your eating right and exercising again! I just did a little entry and was driving back to see if we could get our support group back!

    okay, off to see what karen and jessica are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come back I had been dodging this blog because I was so bad.
    But off to a good start and I am going to rock Oktoberfest!! whooo hooo.

    ReplyDelete