Thursday, November 12, 2009

Off the face of the earth.

Well we fell right off the face of the earth.
I have quit blogging about my eating adventures and have a bit more junk in the trunk and how I wish it ended in the trunk but alas it has not.
I haven't stopped running I can at least say that.
Was back at 4 miles but decided to go back to 2 and instead added sprints to the end of my runs. So if you see me and I look like I'm walking bowl legged now you know why?

I have to get back on track, I can't allow all my sore legs from running to be in vain.
Girls, we have to get back on the saddle and lose our own saddles...saddle bags that is.

I had a hearty breakfast today.
I told myself maybe if I eat a good breakfast I won't over eat at lunch and dinner.
Ended up skipping lunch, had a normal portioned but not healthy dinner and threw in some dessert!
Sigh....that's going to hurt me when I run tomorrow.

Is anyone ready to go at this one more time?
I am so ready!!

2 comments:

  1. I am. I am on board to start monday. I have started sdrinking more water this week and I havent eaten out either. However I have been eating lots of stupid halloween candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! My complexion is so bad right now!

    ReplyDelete